Thursday, August 9, 2007

New digs, new day, new kvetching. . .

Okay, so I'm in my car yesterday--it's 100 degrees here in the Old Dominion--my hands melting into the steering wheel, listening to my new Sirius Satellite radio and what does the DJ tell me?

Morrissey is in negotiations to join Blink 182.

I'll let that sink in.

I was so distraught I nearly drove off the road.

I was so distraught I just said to myself "Well, feck it all. I'm going to Starbucks." And you all know how I feel about Starbucks coffee.

As of yet I have found no confirmation of said merging of Moz and Stink182, but just the idea gives me a shudder. I would much prefer he would endorse a credit card a la the Rolling Stones. I would totally go for the "This Charming Man" account. Can you imagine the jingle?

No comments: